Making A Natural Deodorant At Home
When you decide to mix your own natural deodorant, you can freely experiment with various bases, powders, and oils. All you need to do is combine equal parts baking soda, and then add your favorite oils. You can store it in an empty spice jar or bottle. Here are the few and easy steps:
- Combine baking soda and arrowroot
- Mix in coconut oil until smoothly blended
- Put in some essential oils
- Store the mixture in an empty glass jar.
- Warm a small amount between your fingers until it turns liquid